Ecooter E1R Electric Scooter (125cc / L3e category)
The powerful and ultra compact E1R motor is configured to ensure a smart and very efficient power delivery.
Inspired by the landing gear of an airplane, the Ecooter E1R uses a single steering stem suspension system on the front and an aluminium high tech rear shock absorber.
Keyless control is standard with the E1R with a power on/off button plus smart app to give you total control and real time GPS information.
Another great feature is the reverse function, no need to wheel your scooter back out of the garage, the scooter will do it for you.
Up to 80km (50 miles) per charge from the 4.2kw motor
The removable battery uses Samsung cells and is covered under warranty for 3 years or 30,000kms, whichever comes soonest.
The ERS (energy recovery system) recovers energy back to the battery to keep it charged when you decelerate and brake, and the intelligent BMS (battery management system) protects it from overheating, overcharging and over discharging.
- Up to 80km / 50 mile range *At an average speed of 40km/h. Higher speeds will reduce the range.
- Top speed of over 80km/h / 50mph+
- Removable battery which can be charged either in situ on the scooter (handy if you have a garage) or taken off the scooter and charged inside (convenient if you have outside parking or live on higher floors).
- HD Digital Dashboard, fully customisable with light sensitive brightness, speed, battery level, tripometer, warning lights, time, indicators, outside temperature gauge and full beam.
- LED Lights - Photosensitive LED lights which automatically adjust at night to offer unparalleled visibility on the road.
- Reverse function, very helpful when maneuvering out of the garage or narrow parking bays.
- Ability to carry a pillion, the Ecooter includes neat flip out passenger foot pegs.
- 4.2Kw motor, one of the most powerful currently on the market for electric scooters.
- USB socket and storage caddy so your phone, Sat nav or other device can be charged on the go
- Wireless smart key (tradition keyset also included)
- Anti-theft alarm with movement sensor.
- Smart/Sport modes - Smart for around town, slower speeds and most efficient battery usage, Sport mode for full performance.
- ERS (Energy recovery system) delivers charge back to the battery when you slow down and uses the brakes.
- BMS (Battery Management System) Intelligent battery management protects from overheating, overcharging and over discharging.
- Cruise control
- Samsung Lithium cell battery
- 40Ah 64V battery cell capacity
- Charge time 6-7 hours for a full charge, Fast charge is 4.5-5.5 hours.
- Torque 165Nm
- Premium quality Gates manufactured transmission belt.
- Weight 82kg
- Battery weight 15kg
- Dimensions 1750 x 645 x 1075mm
- Centre and Side stand
- Colours - Matt Black or Pearl White
- 3 Year or 30,000kms Warranty, this is a high quality electric scooter and the warranty reflects this.
RRP £3299 inc VAT + on the road charges.
With the government grant, RRP is just £2640 + on the road charges.